About This Position
WANTED: Aspiring marketer to join the team at Proecho Solutions.
Sick and tired of the income roller coaster of freelancing, gig-work, or tip-based pay?
Worn out by the 9-5 hamster wheel of your current job?
Ready to take control of your career path, get paid what your skills deserve, and uncap your true marketing potential?
Then read on, because we’re looking for an eager marketing professional to join our thriving organization and help scale our rapidly growing company.
But before you hit that “Apply Now” button be warned…
Working with Proecho Solutions is NOT for the faint of heart…we are building an ELITE team!
If you love the idea of being around people who constantly challenge you to grow…you might be the rockstar we’re looking for!
We’re looking for a high-performance “intrapreneur” that isn’t scared to be pushed outside of their comfort zone towards REAL growth.
Someone who never gives up on their pursuit of excellence…
…an out of the box thinker who can marry their experience, knowledge, and skill-set with what’s already working in order to achieve compounding results.
We’re looking for a dynamic and creative individual who is confident in their ability to take on a challenge, work collaboratively with an expert strategy team, and take ownership of their work product, wins, and losses.
We’re looking for a hungry individual, confident in their ability to produce results in an earn-what-you’re-worth environment.
If you’re rubbing your hands together with anticipation to take a crack at it… then read on to see if this is what you’ve been waiting for.
Graphic Designer Job Description
We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail. The ideal candidate lives in the ASHEVILLE, NC area and is capable of making visits to clients.
Expectations & Responsibilities for the Graphic Designer:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Qualifications for the Graphic Designer
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Canva, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
If you’re still with us, that means you’re one of the best in the business…
…We’re the best business for you to stretch your intrapreneurial legs –
And as the best, we protect our culture and our environment above all.
Our Culture Code:
- Always aim for excellence
- Operate based on data, not emotion
- Execute transparency
- Own your results
- Crave constructive feedback
- Work with intention
- Welcome challenges
- Embrace change
- Leverage company assets
If you remember a time you failed spectacularly – owned it without being coerced – and self-corrected then you’re exactly who we’re looking for.
It should be obvious that there’s nothing average about who we’re looking for…
How We’re Different
- You’re actively coached and mentored throughout your career, and placed in a high-performance team to empower you to grow every single day… both personally and professionally
- We encourage you to have a healthy balance in your life, complete with adequate rest and time off so that you can always show up fresh and at your best
Here’s what your Not-So-Average Day With Us Looks Like…
- Enjoy tackling the exciting new challenges of our ever-evolving companies… so say goodbye to the monotonous day-to-day work that drains the life out of you.
- Experience our in-house training on everything from advertising and PR, to marketing and copywriting… all new hires get instant access to over $5,000 of courses and educational materials.
- Collaborate and execute exciting marketing strategies with an inspiring, high-performance team that pushes each other to be the best that they can be.
- Share your unique gifts and talents with your team, while also getting the opportunity to learn and grow from the unique talents of the team itself.
- Operate with a high level of autonomy in a constantly evolving organization, where you’re never stuck doing the same thing day in and day out. No more being micromanaged with everything you do… you’ll be given lots of room to let your creativity flow.
If this sounds like an incredible opportunity then we want you to hit that “Apply Now” button as if it were your first campaign with us, and we’ll be in touch.
P.S. If you’ve made it this far and think you’re a good match, but are lacking the formal requirements – then please send us a quick doc regarding why you’re the best fit for this role and 3 of your biggest, relevant professional accomplishments.
This position starts out as a full-time contracted position (36-40 hours per week) with room to grow as the company grows. Compensation is $16-$20 per hour, depending on experience.
- Submit a cover letter with a few paragraphs explaining why you think you would be a good fit for our team, along with a resume to [email protected]
- Send a portfolio if available
- Have references available if requested