WordPress Web Designer
About This Position
WANTED: Aspiring marketer to join the team at Proecho Solutions.
Sick and tired of the income roller coaster of freelancing, gig-work, or tip-based pay?
Worn out by the 9-5 hamster wheel of your current job?
Ready to buff up your resume by “cutting your teeth” with hands-on marketing experience?
And take control of your career path, get paid what your skills deserve, and uncap your true marketing potential?
Then read on, because we’re looking for an eager marketing professional to join our thriving organization and help scale our rapidly growing company.
But before you hit that “Apply Now” button be warned…
Working with Proecho Solutions is NOT for the faint of heart…we are building an ELITE team!
If you love the idea of being around people who constantly challenge you to grow…you might be the rockstar we’re looking for!
We’re looking for a high-performance “intrapreneur” that isn’t scared to be pushed outside of their comfort zone towards REAL growth.
Someone who never gives up on their pursuit of excellence…
…an out of the box thinker who can marry their experience, knowledge, and skill-set with what’s already working in order to achieve compounding results.
We’re looking for a dynamic and creative individual who is confident in their ability to take on a challenge, work collaboratively with an expert strategy team, and take ownership of their work product, wins, and losses.
We’re looking for a hungry individual, confident in their ability to produce results in an earn-what-you’re-worth environment.
If you’re rubbing your hands together with anticipation to take a crack at it… then read on to see if this is what you’ve been waiting for.
Web Designer Job Description
We are looking for a web designer who will be responsible for creating great websites for our clients. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients’ branding. You will be working closely with our marketing team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation. To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Canva, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. The ideal candidate lives in the ASHEVILLE, NC area and is capable of making visits to clients.
Expectations & Responsibilities for the Web Designer:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Web Designer Qualifications:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you’re still with us, that means you’re one of the best in the business…
…We’re the best business for you to stretch your intrapreneurial legs –
And as the best, we protect our culture and our environment above all.
Our Culture Code:
- Always aim for excellence
- Operate based on data, not emotion
- Execute transparency
- Own your results
- Crave constructive feedback
- Work with intention
- Welcome challenges
- Embrace change
- Leverage company assets
If you remember a time you failed spectacularly – owned it without being coerced – and self-corrected then you’re exactly who we’re looking for.
It should be obvious that there’s nothing average about who we’re looking for…
How We’re Different
- You’re actively coached and mentored throughout your career, and placed in a high-performance team to empower you to grow every single day… both personally and professionally
- We encourage you to have a healthy balance in your life, complete with adequate rest and time off so that you can always show up fresh and at your best
Here’s what your Not-So-Average Day With Us Looks Like…
- Enjoy tackling the exciting new challenges of our ever-evolving companies… so say goodbye to the monotonous day-to-day work that drains the life out of you.
- Experience our in-house training on everything from advertising and PR, to marketing and copywriting… all new hires get instant access to over $5,000 of courses and educational materials.
- Collaborate and execute exciting marketing strategies with an inspiring, high-performance team that pushes each other to be the best that they can be.
- Share your unique gifts and talents with your team, while also getting the opportunity to learn and grow from the unique talents of the team itself.
- Operate with a high level of autonomy in a constantly evolving organization, where you’re never stuck doing the same thing day in and day out. No more being micromanaged with everything you do… you’ll be given lots of room to let your creativity flow.
If this sounds like an incredible opportunity then we want you to hit that “Apply Now” button as if it were your first campaign with us, and we’ll be in touch.
P.S. If you’ve made it this far and think you’re a good match, but are lacking the formal requirements – then please send us a quick doc regarding why you’re the best fit for this role and 3 of your biggest, relevant professional accomplishments.
This position starts out as a full-time contracted position (36-40 hours per week) with room to grow as the company grows. Compensation is $16-$20 per hour, depending on experience.
- Submit a cover letter with a few paragraphs explaining why you think you would be a good fit for our team, along with a resume to [email protected]
- Send a portfolio if available
- Have references available if requested